In-person outdoor services
Starting October 25th we will resume in-person services outdoors in our courtyard. The in-person service will begin at 9am and has a 50 person maximum capacity, which means in order to attend you will need to register. You can register online using this link.
UPDATE: December 10, 2020, our Bishop has asked that we stop meeting outdoors for services until we get through this Covid surge. We’ll keep this page updated for when we’ll be meeting again in person. For now, the 9am service will not be held on Zoom.
Before you arrive on Sundays
In keeping with city, county, and diocesan guidelines, here is what you need to know before you arrive on Sundays:
- Please take your temperature before you arrive. If it is over 100.4, please stay home.
- Please bring your own chair (and a chair for everyone in your family) if possible, though we will have chairs available if you are unable to bring your own.
- For small kids, we suggest you bring a blanket for them to sit on (which will also mark for them the space in which they can wiggle around).
- When you arrive, you will need to grab a symptom checklist half sheet of paper from the basket and then get in line to enter (the line will head towards Cedar Street from the courtyard).
- Once in line, fill out the symptom check half sheet. If you respond positively to some of the questions, you might not be allowed to enter. Please look over the symptom check list** before you arrive and consider this before you decide to come.
- Wear a mask at all times and stay at least a 6′ distance from folks outside of your family
- Arrive early (at least 15 minutes early) as entering the courtyard will take a little longer than simply walking into church the way it used to be. And also, we no longer have a parking lot, so please consider that in your plans for Sunday mornings when you attend.
We’re looking forward to worshiping with you!
** Symptom checklist:
Are you (or your child, if you are filling this out for your child) experiencing any of these symptoms? (If you have any of these symptoms you will not be allowed to enter the courtyard.)
- Fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Difficulty or trouble breathing
- New cough or a cough that gets worse
- New loss of taste or smell
If you (or your child) are experiencing at least two of the symptoms (which are new or not usual for you to experience) below you will not be allowed to enter the courtyard.
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Excessive fatigue
- New or severe headache
- New nasal congestion or runny nose