Christmas Eve Worship Times
Hello All Soulsians!
As you may know, Christmas Eve is tomorrow, December 24th! Here’s how you can participate in worship and celebration with your fellow All Soulsians:
5:00pm: Livestream worship with the final Advent Window reveal, a video Pageant, Christmas Carols and Eucharist
9:00pm: Livestream worship with a sermon by The Rev. Phil Brochard, lots of Christmas Carols, and Eucharist
10:00am: A Service of Morning Prayer taking place on Zoom, with prayers, a bit of music and a short homily by The Rev. Maggie Foote
As a reminder, if you would like to participate in Christmas Eucharist at your home with consecrated bread and wine, you will be able to come pick up a packet with everything you will need at All Souls, in the courtyard, between 10:00am and 12:00pm on Christmas Eve day. If you haven’t already signed up, please do so now!
As you know, Christmas is a not just one day, but a season that lasts for 12 days, which means that we will have two more opportunities to celebrate with our Zoom and Livestream worship services on Sunday, December 27th and Sunday, January 3rd at 9:00am and 11:15am. On December 27th, we will have a sermon by The Rev. Laura Eberly, and on the 3rd of January, we will have a sermon by The Rev. Michael Lemaire.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Services
- Christmas Eve: 5p (with Christmas Pageant!) and 9p on Facebook Live or through our homepage. Both services will be Eucharistic, and you can sign-up to get consecrated bread and wine (or juice) here. We’ll then eat together during the services on Christmas Eve.
- Christmas Day: 10a on Zoom
Sunday Live Streaming News
Join us this coming Sunday at 9am on Zoom for what was our outdoor, courtyard worship service. Or (and!) join us for the live stream of Sunday’s 11:15 service, which can be accessed through our website or by tuning into our All Souls Episcopal Parish Facebook page. Click here to watch on Sunday morning.
Adult Formation Class this Sunday
- Reading Between the Lines Bible Study. Contact Daniel Prechtel, firstname.lastname@example.org, to join that Zoom call at 10:10am.
Coming up, January 10th:
- The Body of Christ: Worship as Healing taught by the Rev. Dr. Ruth Meyers and parishioner Cynthia Li, M.D. found on Zoom at 10:10a, 1/10, 1/17 & 1/24
- Newcomer Class taught by Emily Hansen Curran & the Rev. Phil Brochard on Zoom, 1/10, 1/17, & 1/24
Missed a class?? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered. We’ll be recording all of the Adult Formation offerings and loading them to the Adult Formation page of our website. Click here to get there and access the class recordings.
Stephen Ministry: We are here for you!
2020 has been a challenging year, right?! Most of us have been struggling and overwhelmed. You are not alone. Stephen Ministers understand and are available to listen, support and pray for you. We can offer you a confidential caring relationship or an occasional phone call to help you through these ever-changing times. Contact Maggie Foote at (513) 309-1079 or Madeline Feeley at (510) 495-4512 so we can be there for you.