Each Sunday, we meet for in-person worship at 9:00am in our church’s courtyard. To aid with contact tracing, and to ensure that we do not exceed our courtyard’s 100-person capacity, we ask you to register for worship at the following link: 9:00am Service Registration
Before you arrive on Sundays
In keeping with city, county, and diocesan guidelines, here is what you need to know before you arrive on Sundays:
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- If you’d like to receive wine or grape juice at communion, please bring a cup or glass to use for that purpose (we will have extras on hand in case you forget!)
- Please bring your own chair (and a chair for everyone in your family) if possible, though we will have chairs available if you are unable to bring your own.
- For small kids, we suggest you bring a blanket for them to sit on (which will also mark for them the space in which they can wiggle around).
- Wear a mask at all times and stay at least a 4′ distance from folks outside of your family
We’re looking forward to worshiping with you!